[developers] PET Installation

Peter Adolphs Peter.Adolphs at dfki.de
Sun Mar 16 18:49:32 CET 2008

Christopher Rupp wrote:
> Is there an obvious way of adapting the configure file in the PET release to
> work with an installed version of ECL? (I've got ecl-0.9j freshly installed.)

I've checked in several changes to the build system of pet, including a fix so
that pet should compile with ecl-0.9j. Normal MRS output works, RMRS doesn't for
the known reasons, and I haven't checked fspp. ecl-0.9i still can't be used on
my machine; I get a segmentation violation "Broken at ALPHANUMERICP" when
compiling the MRS code.

Cheers

Peter

--
Peter Adolphs
DFKI GmbH, Projektbuero Berlin, Rosenstrasse 2, D-10178 Berlin

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes