[developers] PET question

Bart Cramer bart.cramer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:31:05 CET 2008

Hi all,

a small addendum: the rather large commit in revision 498 seems to be
the culprit. 497 still works fine for me.

opt_mrs
cheap: ../common/configs-inner.h:254: Config::option<T>&
Config::get_option_checked(const std::string&) [with T = const char*]:
Assertion `false' failed.
Error in format: No more arguments.
  Serious signal ~D caught.
                  ^
while processing indirect format string:
  ~?
   ^
Broken at NIL.

HTH,