[developers] LOGON Error under Parallels with 64-bit Ubuntu

Eric Nichols eric-n at is.naist.jp
Mon Feb 9 06:14:16 CET 2009

Greetings,
With Stephan's help we were able to track down the cause of this error. By
default 64-bit Ubuntu does not install the 32-bit libraries needed by some
of LOGON's tools. The "No such file or directory" errors are thus referring
to the missing libraries and not the obviously present LOGON binaries.
Running the following command as root installed the necessary libraries:

# apt-get install ia32-libs

Thanks again for the help Stephan!

Eric Nichols