[developers] bulk export from tsdb

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Mon Oct 22 04:10:25 CEST 2012

G'day,

It looks to me as though you are doing things basically right.  I
don't have anything in terg, but running the similar:
./redwoods --binary --erg --target /tmp --export 'derivation,tree,mrs' mrs
works fine for me.

:blindp is being called in the epilog of the redwoods script.  A brute
force approach would be to just delete ":blindp ${blind}" from the
script.  I suspect it means that somehow your tsdb is out of date,
maybe updateing everything with a 'make update' from $LOGONROOT would
solve your problems.

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies