[developers] Running LKB in tty mode

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed May 1 15:17:36 CEST 2013

Dear Mostafa,

Can you tell us about your goals with using this software?
Are you planning to develop a new grammar or run with existing
grammars?  In the case of the former, the KNOPPIX+LKB VirtualBox
appliance might be a good solution:

http://depts.washington.edu/uwcl/twiki/bin/view.cgi/Main/KnoppixLKBVirtualBox

In case of the latter, you might investigate the other
DELPH-IN processors.

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender