[developers] Interactive MT not working on KNOPPIX+LKB

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed May 22 07:14:11 CEST 2013

Dear Woodley,

Right --- and you even pointed this out in class on Monday.
Yes, that fixes the problem.  The dogs are now sleeping in Italian
as well (cani dorm-ono!).

I'd be interested in any insight on what changed --- I guess
my eng and ita grammars (as well as the current customization
system) are out of sync with some assumptions in the lkb,
but whatever changed in the distro that we have on KNOPPIX+LKB
isn't in the LOGON version that Ned's using?

Thanks again,
Grazie,
Emily