[developers] Empty file named ... at logon/uio/test/logs/

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Tue Oct 6 19:03:20 CEST 2015

Thanks, Stephan.  I think the issue was that Laurie was
trying to use a Windows-based client (and then folder sharing
to get at the repository from her virtual machine) and that
client didn't like the file name.  The work around was to do
svn co from within the virtual machine.

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender