[developers] Updated Redwoods info?

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Apr 10 21:46:03 CEST 2017

> Do these include full MRSs, or are they all bilexical?  (A quick skim of
the
> LREC paper suggests bilexical, but it's possible I've missed the key bit
> in my hurry this morning.)

please see footnote 3 in the LREC paper and the actual download page:

  http://sdp.delph-in.net/index.php?page=5

but maybe this is overly subtle?

  This package also includes some ‘richer’ meaning representations from
  which the English bi-lexical DM graphs derive, viz.
  scope-underspecified logical forms and abstract, non-lexicalized
  ‘semantic networks’. The latter of these are formally (if not
  linguistically) similar to Abstract Meaning Representation (AMR) and
  are available in a range of serializations, including in AMR-like
  syntax.

to translate, yes, there are both MRSs and EDSs in the Open SDP package,
where the latter are provided in three different file formats, including
AMR-lookalike.

oe