[developers] Linux and macOS versions of LKB-FOS

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 15:54:28 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the first co-ordinated Linux and macOS release of the fully open source LKB (LKB-FOS). There's full information at http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbFos, including installation instructions and a summary of improvements over previous versions of the LKB. I have also recently updated http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbWishlist, http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbBugs, and http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbMacintosh

Apart from usability improvements, the most visible change in LKB-FOS is to the type hierarchy display, which shows a target type's ancestors as well as its descendants, and includes commands to zoom in/out and to display type constraints. I hope this will make it easier to debug type hierarchies. I attach a couple of screenshots.

Best wishes of the season,

John