[developers] "Newbie" question

Bernd Kiefer Bernd.Kiefer at dfki.de
Thu Dec 21 11:35:30 CET 2017

Hi all,

i'm a bit ashamed i have to ask this, but after all these years i
feel like complete newbie again, trying to work with the gClimb that
Antske kindly provided me with, but failing miserably.

So, my question is: Is there some "instructions for dummies" page or
document that could help me get at least one sentence parsed with
whatever system available?

Thanks in advance,

Bernd

Bernd Kiefer     DFKI GmbH,  Stuhlsatzenhausweg,  D-66123 Saarbruecken
kiefer at dfki.de   +49-681/85775-5301 (phone)   +49-681/85775-5338 (fax)
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vor-
                     sitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313