[developers] doc-strings in TDL for DELPH-IN

goodman.m.w at gmail.com goodman.m.w at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 02:53:39 CEST 2018

Hi Dan (and all),

I updated the TdlRfc wiki on August 7 to reflect the decisions we made, but
I hadn't yet worked on the implementation until today, coincidentally, as I
had been working on the v0.8.0 release with Angie. I should have a working
version in PyDelphin's 'develop' branch soon, so hold off on testing you
see the relevant commit (or subscribe to this issue to be notified when
it's fixed: https://github.com/delph-in/pydelphin/issues/167).
Alternatively, if you commit the docstrings to ERG's repo, then I can test
it myself and report back.

--
-Michael Wayne Goodman