[developers] a toy grammar not working in LKB FOS and logon dist

Dan Flickinger danf at stanford.edu
Fri May 31 09:44:48 CEST 2019

Hi Olga,

I cannot reproduce the misbehavior you describe.  I loaded your grammar into each of the two systems (LOGON LKB and LKB-FOS), and in each system I saw no errors on loading, and I was able to successfully parse the sentence "Kim adores snow in Oslo" (two parses produced, as expected).  Note that there is no attempt to define a type "null" (without asterisks) in your user-fns.lsp, so I also don't understand how you could get the error messages you report about that undefined type.

I hope you can provide more details about your setup if the problem persists for you.

 Dan