[developers] LUI binaries in the main LKB repository

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 23:38:16 CET 2019

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your answer and I am sorry for not remember the name! Names are always hard for me, I would probably remember you in a face-to-face meeting! ;-)

Thank you for your work with the Mac version of Lui, or as I just learned, MacLui. As far as I understand, Lui offer more visualisations than the ones presented in LKB, right? Of course, it is also necessary for interactive use of Ace.

It would be nice if you can keep the SVN repo updated, maybe in a specific branch of http://svn.delph-in.net/lui/branches/.

Actually, IMHO, we are really missing an environment like GitHub where issues could be created documenting pending bugs or necessary changes. I really believe we are underestimating the benefits of mechanisms such as pull requests, comments everywhere, notifications etc.

BTW, what is your current plan? The code will still be depend on the YZ framework?

Best,
Alexandre