[developers] Abstract Wikipedia

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Thu Sep 10 13:36:02 CEST 2020

I think it is true.   GF did a lot of vocabulary acquisition based on OMW
1.0 (some of my students helped) so they have vocab linked to synsets, as
well as their own internal semantic hierarchy.

Their actual grammars are a lot more basic than the ERG, and of course the
coverage varies from language to language.

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies