[itsdb] [incr tsdb()] and PVM problems

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Sat Sep 3 04:37:29 CEST 2011

G'day,

as the solutions for one distribution are often similar to those for
another distribution, can I propose the LogonRedhat page be renamed
LogonTroubleshooting (or as just redone as a new section at the bottom
ot he installation page, as we do for the LKB)?    Unless we somehow
expect Redhat to have a host of system specific problems, which seems
unlikely :-).