[lkb] Getting Parse results from LKB

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 00:23:36 CEST 2006

unfortunately I don't know whether there's any way of getting
something better in terms of an error message.  That sort of thing is
Lisp specific and I haven't tried SBCL.  If the small grammar works in
MacOS, then I'd be inclined to think it's just the way that the memory
symptom shows up in Mac vs Linux.  I don't think anyone on developers
will laugh if you post that, and it might be useful info, but I also
can't promise you'll get much help - it'd only be if someone with a
Mac is prepared to play with SBCL.  Probably easiest to start with the
Linux version and see whether you can figure out how to recompile SBCL
- Ben posted something which suggested he'd found instructions on how
to do it, and if you can't work it out, maybe the SBCL crowd could
help.  (If you do work it out, let us know, so we can put instructions
on the Wiki, or register and do that yourself!)

Ann