[matrix] Type hierarchy in Latex and Grammar Developers' Mailing List

Alexandros Paulis apaulis at coli.uni-sb.de
Fri Feb 2 21:52:56 CET 2007

Hello,

Which is the ideal method to represent large hpsg type hierarchies in
LaTex? I have tried qtree with a relatively small type hierarchy of 20
descendants but it does not fit to page after compilation of the LaTeX
document.

This is actually not the right mailing list to post this question but I'm
afraid that neither is any of the rest delphin lists. A
mailing list/forum for grammar-developers for grammar engineering and
documentation issues has been proposed once and I think it was also
mentioned in Norway. Is there any progress in this
respect?

Thank you very much  in advance
Regards
Alexandros