[matrix] Adding adjectives to the lexicon in LKB

nidhi sharma nidhi3112 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 24 10:10:16 CET 2007

Hi All

  I am trying to build a grammar for Hindi using LKB for which I would like to know how to add adjectives (attributive) to the lexicon and also the head -modifier rule to account for Adjective- NP agreement.

  What changes should be made in the types file ?

  Is there anyone who is working on Hindi grammar using LKB.

  Could you please share the required information?

  Thank you
  Nidhi Sharma