[matrix] Adding adjectives to the lexicon in LKB

Naira Khan naira at bracuniversity.net
Fri Jan 26 19:13:29 CET 2007

Dear Nidhi

To my knowledge, Shravan Vasishth along with Stefan Mueller are working on
a Hindi grammar using LKB at the University of Bremen. In fact, in our
last correspondence he mentioned that they will be publishing a book on it
sometime soon. You can contact him at shravan.vasishth at gmail.com.
Hope this helps.

Take care
Naira

On Wed, January 24, 2007 3:10 pm, nidhi sharma said:
> Hi All
>
>   I am trying to build a grammar for Hindi using LKB for which I would
> like to know how to add adjectives (attributive) to the lexicon and also
the head -modifier rule to account for Adjective- NP agreement.

--
Black holes are where God divided by zero.

-Bill Watterson