[matrix] need a clarification

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Wed May 30 06:49:16 CEST 2007

Dear Altaf,

It seems that the course lab directions  are somewhat out of
sync with the current version of the Matrix.  My apologies
for that.  The grammar you downloaded from the customization
site probably already has the word order constraints in place.

As for CASE v. FORM, the CASE analysis would be cleaner if
case is sometimes marked with adopositions and sometimes
morphologically.  Beyond that, there isn't much to decide between
them.

Emily